Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finding a purpose for blogging

  I've been tossing the idea around of a blog for a while.  Creating a name is not easy since so many creative ones are already taken.  I don't have time to post very often but, I will share my ideas and inspirations from time to time.  I'm hoping that other readers can teach me a thing or two as well.  I believe that being frugal is a gift from God though many times I feel like I can be  narrow minded when I don't understand why others live frivolously.

For now, I'm continuing my journey to live frugally and looking towards retirement.  I'm still in my early 40s so it may be a while but, since my husband and I are already debt free, we can't think of anything better to save for.  I hunger for new ways to save.  I love to hear something new that I haven't already heard of before so those are the things I want to share with others.  My hope is that I can find a new way to save on living expenses every day and share it with my readers.  While I realize every new thing I learn might not be new to others, for some it will inspire them to save in a new way as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment